|"Like flying blogging is an adventure" photo by DrieCulturen|
Two years ago I started my blog. Now it's time to look back and share some of the progress I have made. It has been an exciting adventure writing this blog. I've written nearly 200 posts, received many comments thanks to you, my readers. I have received personal emails and I've been on the national radio in the Netherlands speaking about my youth abroad and explaining what third culture kids are.
So what do people read here?
My 5 Best Read Posts:
- Top countries for raising kids abroad in 2012 Read more than 2000 times
- Top countries for raising kids abroad in 2011
- Cultural Identity Confusion and Third Culture Kids
- Interview with Graphic Design Student Jessica on Third Culture Kid Book Project
- My 10 Disadvantages of growing up abroad
- The USA more than 19 thousand pageviews
- The Netherlands more than 15 thousand pageviews
- United Kingdom
I enjoyed writing the post "I'm from....and you?".On my first blog anniversary I interviewed Heidi Sand-Hart author of the book "Home Keeps Moving". I love interviewing authors because it inspires me, remember I have this dream to write a book one day! I wrote about my dream in the post Breaking the Silence. A recent post with quite a few comments was my post on is there a difference between adults and kids living abroad?
So what comes next? The interesting thing about blogging is that I often do not know what the next post will be about. I hope future posts will be informative, useful and inspiring for you. I am adding some interesting links here for you. See you next time!
I won the Versatile Blogger Award
Blogging: What's the Point? (JoParfitt.com)
How to make your blogging dreams come true (Problogger)
23 Questions for Prospective Bloggers (Problogger)